Waddup Folx!!!

Options
Hey everybody... Im Rip... Army Vet, Graphic Designer and Local Musician... dont let the Army part fool ya... im actually just an A.D.D case that was able to keep up if not pass up everybody there cause its hard for me to sit down... go figure im an artist huh? its the only thing thats "easy" for me to focus on...

i realize im probably alone because im here to GAIN WEIGHT and not lose it... when i got out of Basic Training i weighed 154lbs and my back looked phenomenal... after working at the pentagon for 5 years i dropped back down to my normal 145 and look just as skinny as before... ive always had good muscle definition, but i want some weight on it... so the ladies'll know im there... instead of the usual "ill break you" im only 5'9" so its not THAT bad, but at 30 people treat me like im 20 and that kinda gets under my skin...

i want to be a fit and fine 30 until... plus get back to not being winded during... adult time... is that too much info? well yall know what im talkin about... anyway... im usually inappropriate, and i edited the hell out of this just to post it, i figure yall will get to know the real me soon enuff...

HI!!! LOL!!!

Replies

• jmjatlanta
    Options
    There is a small minority here that are looking to gain. Myself, I actually want the ultimate. I want to lose my fat, but gain muscle.

I'm about 162 / 163 now and falling, and about 18% body fat and falling. My ultimate goal is about 200 lbs. with 10-12% body fat. That's over a year away probably. So the current goal is to concentrate more on the body fat percentage, let the weight do what it wants, and switch things up when I approach my BF% goals.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am here to lose weight but when I was a little girl my mother sent me to my aunt's for a month to get me fattened up as I was terribly under weight My aunt made up a pint of milk a day with Akta Vite Drinking Chocolate and a raw egg so it was an egg flip with Akta Vite. Akta Vite used to be given to under weight patients in hospitals when I was a kid but now Milo is the way to go. I don't know if you have Akta Vite or Milo where you are but some form of chocolate powder would be good. Don't forget the raw egg. My aunt made the drink up in the mornings and I had all day to drink it. When my mother went to get me a month later she didn't recognise me. Good luck with your weight gain