What's your motivation when you have no motivation?

Options
Trying to jugggle a full time construction/flooring job (we are currently completely deconstructing and remodeling a local hotel), rehearsals for our Easter program at church and preparing weekly lessons for children's church can become very overwhelming and mentally and physically draining! As a result, I have a tendency to get to get in these "I don't want to do anything today" mode so with summer looming right around the corner, I think I did something to fix the problem: I went out and found a super cute swim suit and purposely bought it a size (maybe size and a half...?) too small....it is now on the hanger hanging right smack dab in the middle of my living room!! Every time I don't feel like exercising or I want that extra snack, that swim suit stares me right in the face! LOL :-)
Now it's YOUR turn....what's your motivation when you have no motivation??? :glasses:

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I do pretty much the same thing only its an outfit hanging in my bathroom ( since I am there most of the day anyway with all the water I drink lol).
    I`m a current size 10 so right now in the bathroom I have a pair of 8`s with a fitted M size top ( I should say I HATE wasted money so thats even more motivation since Seven brand jeans are not cheap)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    When you are ready you will find the motivation. Don't make excuses.:flowerforyou: