30DS - Level 3

Options
Ahluvly
Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
Has anyone tried this? How much harder is it compared to L1 and L2? I'm sure if I'm willing my life away by trying it tonight instead of going to RPM for 60 mins!!!!

I'd appreciate anyone giving me their views!

P.s. I'm confident with L1, only done L2 a few times so far!

Replies

• carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm starting L2 today, how is that compared to L1? Am I gonna die?? :smile:
  • Ahluvly
    Options
    Just have some water ready to guzzle, get some air into your room where you do it as it'll get hot, you'll be fine lol
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I personally think that level 3 is the best level ! I hated level 2 ... but level 3 is a good one!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 day 9
    and I think its much harder than 1 and two
    I found two was very boring I loved 2 and like 3 as level 3 seems challenging
    Try level 3 its really good! you will feel the difference soon :flowerforyou:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I thought level 3 was good fun!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is by far the hardest one. Level 3 isn't so bad
  • Ahluvly
    Options
    L2 is a bit of a nightmare, I felt it totally wholloped me one after doing L1 lol RIght I'll give L3 a bash and see what it's like! If I don't respond it's because Jillian has killed me :P
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I absolutely HATED Level 2 but am finding that I like Level 3! Hang in there! I will be done with my 30 Days on Thursday. I cannot wait to take my after pics and my measurements. I measured at Day 15 and had lost 5 3/4 inches overall! It's working!!!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies Im on day 1 level 1 and was wondering how you break it down to enter in your exercise tracker on here? I typed in 30 day shred but it said no results found. ty
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies Im on day 1 level 1 and was wondering how you break it down to enter in your exercise tracker on here? I typed in 30 day shred but it said no results found. ty

Circuit training general, 20mins burns about 180-200 calories