I'm a noob here =]

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley and I am 25 years old. Currently I weigh about 286 pounds and I have been overweight for I guess most of my life. I recently joined a gym and I am actually going to meet with a trainer today at the gym to work on a fitness program for myself. I am also starting on the weight watchers points program. I know a few people who have lost 60+ pounds using the points system. Hoping it works for me =] Looking forward to talking with others on here and possibly exchanging advice.

=]

Replies

• macmess
    macmess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck, Ashley. This is a great place to be! Add me if you like.
    You can do it!
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ashley! :)
  • Myuiri
    Myuiri Posts: 2
    Options
    hey i'm new too - good luck to both of us lol ^___^
  • latinabubbles
    Options
    Good luck. You're going to love it here. This is an awesome site for support, advice and motivation!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me
  • k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You've found a wonderful community that supports each other in making a healthy lifestyle change that lasts. Feel free to add me and best of luck to you!
  • grumpya
    grumpya Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ashley! Hope it works for you. Remember all reputable diets work its just finding one that is right for you, equally any work in the gym will make you fitter & stronger again you just need to find things that you will stick at and keep doing. If you don't get on with WW or don't like your personal trainer look for another, its getting lighter, fitter & healthier that matters.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm also 25 but started at 207. I'm always on the look out for new friends. Feel free to add me.

Good luck wit your journey.
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Here is to many ups and down, falling off and getting back on, and hopefully a long journey of self discovery!
  • Its_All_Kung_Fu
    Options
    The first step is huge... Work hard, you'll get results! All the best!

Lowell:wink:
  • I am new here as well feel free to add me could use some supportive friends.