5 months weight loss inspiration?

Options
Hello all,

I am looking to lose about two dress sizes(preferably three) over the next five months for our wedding and was looking for some inspiration from other people who have done well in that timespan? I'm in a bit of a rut and need to get my tush in gear!! I am 5'5 and 232lbs.

Thanks, guys!

Replies

• usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Never posted picures before, but the b-day one is of me at 220+. I know I got to 220, but don't know if I may have gotten bigger before I decided to make a change... 2nd one is me at 190ish Took me about 4-5 months of not really having a plan... and i have stayed at 190 for about a year, just now trying to get lower. (I really hate how my face looks in that 2nd one, but my body looks crazy good compared to my befores...) ;) Hope they work now that I've said all this.

UGH.jpg
    hot.jpg
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Thank you!! x
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Weight in before picture: 165
    Weight in after picture: 143

I lost the weight in about 11 weeks by lowering my calorie intake and doing some Jillian Michaels' dvds at home. :)

Photoon3-16-12at1152AM2-1-1-1.jpg
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Don't have a pic, but when April 1st hits I will have been on my journey for 5 months.

Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 204
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    hello how are you? Its easy! just know what you want and go for it. change your diet, watch your portions and burn more calories than you consume. sounds complicated but its not. READ READ READ! i cannot stress that enough. before you lose weight you have to educate yourself so that you're not wasting your time. I'm no doctor but i read every article and blog i could get my hands on and they all said pretty much what i just told you. Good luck and congrats on the wedding.
  • kford12
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement - I am truly inspired now! Got up early to do the 30DS this morning followed by a 30min walk and another 30min walk after work too. I plan to do this every weekday. I also got the OH to take some 'before' photos as I hope to be able to see the great changes that you guys have had!

Thanks again :o)
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    this was about 4 months. the first is my wedding photo and the 2nd is about 40 pounds down. i am 47 pounds down now.

6086719048_fd5a57b819_z.jpg

photo.jpg
  • kford12
    Options
    Wow beautiful, well done!! Thank you for sharing :oD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!