Looking for friends that lift

Options
2»

Replies

• fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've been reading in New Rules for Women that the rules are roughly the same for both sexes. The way our muscles react and grow is different, but the author said the workouts are actually tougher for the women than the men because, he said "You can take it." You meaning women. He thinks we're tougher. I don't know if he believes that, or if it sells books, but I've long believed that anyone who can push a baby the size of a watermelon through a hole the size of a grape and live to tell the tale, can do anything an man can do!! :)

LOL agreed!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I lift 3 days a week, cardio 2 days a week and I eat at least 1700 calories a day.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for quite some time now :)
    Friend if you like..

I only get cardio in once and a while which is mostly at Rugby Practice and my soccer games
    I do crossfit and lift on my own at the gym as well :)

Hit me up -- I just upped my cals to 1460/day but because of how much I work out I'm starting to eat closer to 1800-2000 :) I'm learning how to spread my meals a little better so I hit those levels :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Long time weightlifter here!

Feel free to add me.
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Starting to do strength training now. I've done some before, but think I'm going to focus more on that now, obviously with some cardio too!

I'll add you now :)
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am training for a tough mudder competition and my routine includes lots of lifting and circut training.
    anyone can feel free to add:)
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I used to be a cardio queen (lol) but now I lift 2-3 times a week AND do a bunch of cardio. Feel free to add me:)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I lift at home 3x week using dumbbells, and I normally eat 1600-2000+ cals a day depending on my workout/rest day. Feel free to add me!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I started adding lifting in my workout regimen a couple months now. I lift 1/week with a trainer and 2-3 additional times during the week at the gym with free weights. Feel free to add me if you like : )
  • BahBahBoom
    Options
    hello all,

Just recently started lifting so feel free to add me. Been looking for more friends that lift!!!