NSV- ladies, has this happened to you??

Options
carriem73
carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
Ok, so I've neevr really put that much thought into my underpants- I tend to buy the more comfy, stay-put kind- but my husband likes the frilly and lacey ones, so I have been thinking outside my box lately- but this weekend, I was going to do yard work, so I put on some of my old "granny panties" and they were HUGE on me- kept slipping down- so I thought maybe the elastic was shot, so I put on another pair- and they were big too!

Looks like my workout and diet program is working after all!

I know this may be a silly NSV, but I'll take what I cna get, right??? :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haha, I know I'm losing weight when my underwear start falling down inside my pants all day.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I know a pair of pants I just bought right after Christmas are doing the butt sag in the back.... It makes me feel better... :tongue: and it keeps me going.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I just threw away about a dozen pair of panties last night because of this. I don't really wear granny panties so most of them were thongs and boy shorts. I've started running recently and there were times where they'd be rolling down so I kept having to pull them up. Not sexy and it would slow me down.
    Same thing with my work out shorts so for now I just fold them over.