Darn Wives!

Options
mkoff32
mkoff32 Posts: 88 Member
Darn wives gettin pregnant and keeping all their craving foods in the house. I blew up like a balloon over the past 9 months! Ice cream, Oreos and pizza everywhere! AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Danger Wil Robinson! Danger!:laugh:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Darn wives gettin pregnant and keeping all their craving foods in the house. I blew up like a balloon over the past 9 months! Ice cream, Oreos and pizza everywhere! AAAAAHHHHHHHH

What........... no willpower around the preggo wife???:laugh: :laugh:
  • mkoff32
    Options

What........... no willpower around the preggo wife???:laugh: :laugh:

That's a negative! Monkey see, monkey eats.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I assume that you started this thread as a result of my thread. Sorry...I didn't mean anything against husbands. I love mine a bunch, he just drove me a little crazy earlier, so I wanted to vent! :tongue:
  • mkoff32
    Options

I assume that you started this thread as a result of my thread. Sorry...I didn't mean anything against husbands. I love mine a bunch, he just drove me a little crazy earlier, so I wanted to vent! :tongue:

Haha, I didn't take it that way. I found it amusing and decided to share the reason why I'm here talking to you guys!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I love it !!!!!!!!

'Bout time the husbands get their point of view out there--

Bravo, my good man-- ha!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Aaawwww, but look at that sweet little boo. :love: :love:

Congrats, Daddy! :flowerforyou:
  • mkoff32
    Options
    Aaawwww, but look at that sweet little boo. :love: :love:

Congrats, Daddy! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! :smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    mmmmm....pizza....:tongue:
    *slaps self*
    :noway:
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Haha, I didn't take it that way. I found it amusing and decided to share the reason why I'm here talking to you guys!

LOL, that's funny. Well congrats on your LO, and good luck on getting rid of that pregnancy weight!! :laugh: