Work Uniform NSV!!!

Options
busyblkgirl
busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
I've been planning to buy new uniforms at the end of this month since mine are literally falling off of me. Unfortunately, I had to go a bit earlier because I tore one of my shirt sleeves while fighting a suspect, got a stain on another that won't come out, and the other has a hole in the pocket. So of course when I get there I was hella nervous b/c I haven't done any type of shopping since starting this journey (you know, so I wouldn't be disappointed by thinking I was doing some significant losing when I really wasn't). Anywho, after trying on larger sizes first, I walked out of there having gone from XL size shirts to Mediums, and size 42 pants to 38's. I was so excited I wanted to cry, but, I had to still look tough, you know since I was still in uniform, LOL! All glory goes to God, and thanks MFP for making this all possible.

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! That's great to hear! I always love hearing about new clothes NSVs. You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :)
  • sjp0278
    sjp0278 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I am so happy for you.
  • angelajo01
    Options
    What an awesome feeling!!! Congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!