Face off size 20 to size 14

Options
nonafit
nonafit Posts: 582 Member
Sanvita...here is your request. Impact on my face from weight loss.

The first was taken in 2010. At the height of my obesity. I have smile plastered on my face but I was so disgusted with myself that as huge and tall I was; I always pull a disappearing act when come to photo shots. This picture was not possible if I was not attending event back then.
th_August2010_b.jpg?t=1332771983

That's me 2 weeks after starting with MFP in October 2011. That was about 5 months ago. I don't know what's with that smile. Its annoying!!
th_October2011.jpg?t=1332771983

My double chin beginning to become single and lonely. :bigsmile: Taken early February 2012. 4 months after the journey began.
th_IMG-20120120-00145.jpg?t=1332692394

My chin is appearing. Taken beginning of March 2012.
th_March2012.jpg?t=1332692062

And this one is taken today. I have chin and cheek bones!!! Yay!!!! I still don't like that smile though. I like this one better :bigsmile:
th_March2012_b.jpg?t=1332771983

I feel really good with the transformation bring me closer and closer to my old self. Its just the beginning of the journey though...there is still long way to go.

Replies

• Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! :O AMAZING JOB!!! If you have a long way to go, imagine the difference from now to then. AMAZING! Keep it going! :)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You are gorgeous!!!
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great...you can really tell the difference in the pic from before to now...keep up the great work!
  • naeswirl
    naeswirl Posts: 56
    Options
    Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You are so gorgeous and I'm so proud of you!!! How tall are you?
  • mrsred79
    mrsred79 Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job, hun. You were gorgeous before, but you're happier and healthier now, and your smile tells that story all on it's own. Good for you!!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! You've done an amazing job.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Great job, my friend!!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look YEARS younger!! Awesome job!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!!
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Lovely! Keep it up!
  • zahra1975
    zahra1975 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welldone.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing!!!! You're a true inspiration (:
  • nonafit
    Options
    You are so gorgeous and I'm so proud of you!!! How tall are you?

Thanks. :happy:

I am 5' 9"
  • nonafit
    Options
    WOW!!! :O AMAZING JOB!!! If you have a long way to go, imagine the difference from now to then. AMAZING! Keep it going! :)

Thanks Freax......will reach my goal faster if I have your determination.
  • nonafit
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Did it for Sanvita as she had ask for it. I did not except to get such wonderful comments. Its an encouragement. Nice way to end the day..after a long day at a conference. Having fever but still completed my 6k run...and logging into MFP to complete my food and exercise log...and reading all these feedback in return is just lovely. muahssss.:smooched:
  • nonafit
    Options
    Great job, my friend!!

Thanks ....my 'running warrior'. Today when I was running I can feel my joints are aching due to the fever. I reminded myself of you. And kept on telling myself its nothing compared to what you had gone through. True inspiration.
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!