Hi Everyone!

Options
JVonni
JVonni Posts: 34 Member
I've been on MFP for about a month but was always a little apprehensive about posting :-/ However, I've realized that this type of support system will really help me succeed. I've done a fitness plan overhaul and I decided it's best to count weight loss in 25 lbs increments (learned that from someone on here) for motivation. I don't have a workout partner or "accountability" partner so it's EXTREMELY difficult to stay motivated! Anywho, hi everyone and I look forward to being here for the long haul.

Replies

• AydensMom528
    Options
    That's a really good way to look at your goal (in the increments) I never thought of that. Great idea! Good Luck girlie, you can do it!
  • JVonni
    Options
    That's a really good way to look at your goal (in the increments) I never thought of that. Great idea! Good Luck girlie, you can do it!

Thank you! We can help each other reach our goals! The increment thing is something I've decided to try after seeing someone else do it on here. It makes the weight loss seem less overwhelming! I'm looking forward to trying it out.
  • janetful
    janetful Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your post! It is difficult to post sometimes. Food and exercise are such personal things. But the accountability at times is what has made the difference, for me anyway, between going food crazy and not. Don't be afraid to put yourself out here. We are all on here with issues. Good luck! :smile:
  • JVonni
    Options
    Congratulations on your post! It is difficult to post sometimes. Food and exercise are such personal things. But the accountability at times is what has made the difference, for me anyway, between going food crazy and not. Don't be afraid to put yourself out here. We are all on here with issues. Good luck! :smile:

Thanks! Accountability is what I need!