Feeling Weak

Options
i awake EACH AND EVERYDAY no later than 5am and eat breakfast no later than 6am. I usually have eggs , fruit, and some cream of wheat.

At my witts end. I am continuously hungry throughout the day . I have been tracking it that I am hungry at approx 8-9am so by 10am I MUST have a snack. I am again hungry for lunch by 12 and MUST EAT by 1pm. I am then hungry again around 3 pm and MUST HAVE a snack by 4pm. I cannot eat DINNER until after 6pm due to my LONGGGGGG DRIVE. I try to pack something to munch on in the car like grapes or a protein bar which I have by around 5pm. I eat dinner as I said around 6pm. I am then hungry again immediately after dinner NEEDING something sweet. I MUST have a snack no later than 7:30 usually fruit or a protein shake or a bowl of cream of wheat.

***Note *** Months back when I was exercising I would get really RAVENOUS after a workout. I am NOT WORKINGOUT NOW......CANNOT WORKOUT UNTIL NEXT WEEK DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS

PS. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT........NOT POSSIBLE........:noway:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 141.5
GOAL WEIGHT: 120
FEMALE
CURRENTLY DOING AT LEAST 1400 CALORIES PER DAY

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You should be eating every 3 hours. Schedule snacks between meals, about 100-200 calories.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Snack snacks snacks and MULTIVITAMIN! I was having the weak feeling and actually was feeling sick.....started taking a multi and I started feeling better.

Hope you feel better soon...

:flowerforyou:
  • kenne
    kenne Posts: 13
    Options
    Sounds like from what you said you are eating every 3-4 hours your metabolism is running. Are you eating enough at your "snacks"?
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi Blossysmom, Hi All,

Looks like SassieBritches is on the path I was gunna go......recommending vitamins.
    Don't know what kind of supplements you take, if any, but for me they make a big difference.
    I am 39 and definitely notice within hours into my day if I forgot to take my morning routine.
    Wanna see the wicked list of schtuff in my handful?
    (and none of my stuff is over the counter, over processed store bought - I order from thorne.com)

A multivitamin =to cover all basis + xtra
    Omega 3 fish oil =for my heart & brain
    Formula SF722 =a womanie thing to ward off any stuff downtown
    Chromium =protein and fat metaboliser and helps ward off snack cravings for me
    Calcium/magnesium =huge diff in energy and work-out performance for me
    Synergisti-C =SUPER ABSORBANT vit C and potent potent potent I rarely get sick, only the vommity flu, but no colds, never had strep in my life nor pneumonia or any bronchial
    Vitamin D1000 =good for happiness from lack of sunshine here in Oregon
    and an xtra Bcomplex cuz I have Rheumatoid arthritis and B6 is good for nerve damage/repair
  • BlossysMom
    BlossysMom Posts: 50
    Options
    I admit that I do not take a multi vitamin or any other kind.
    I tried just about every kind there are and for some reason they all make me throw up. I even tried the centrum chewables and ewwwwwwwww made me gag too. I then went to the Flinstones gummy vites which were fine and didn't make me sick except they are for kids and THEY ARE 20 CALORIES
  • red_july
    red_july Posts: 13
    Options
    Look for a multi vit without iron. I have a problem taking most mutli.s but my doc told me to stay away from iron and, voila, no more nausea.
    Also, I would suggest eating snacks high in complex carbs; like baked sweet potato chips (great with salsa).
    As for needing something sweet after dinner: try jello's new flavors- strawberry-acai and raspberry-gogi. Only 10 calories per serving...so go crazy, have 2! Also, ff coolwhip between 2 graham cracker squares, wrapped in cling flim and frozen for 30-60 minutes could help take the edge off. If you need chocolate, I find taking one square of godiva's dark chocolate does the trick.

I hope this helps.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Check out how much fiber is in the Cream of Wheat vs good ol oatmeal....more fiber may help in the morning. I eat the same breakfast but with oatmeal made with br. sugar, water and TONS AND TONS of cinnamon. Cinnamon helps keep your blood sugar level. Also, are you monitoring how much fat you are getting? If you are eating very low levels of fat, try increasing it (with good fats, of course). That can also help you feel satiated longer. Also, too many fruits make me feel hungry sooner (I'm thinking it's the sugars in fruit)....so I go for 2 servings a day but make sure I have them with protein.

Good luck!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I admit that I do not take a multi vitamin or any other kind.
    I tried just about every kind there are and for some reason they all make me throw up. I even tried the centrum chewables and ewwwwwwwww made me gag too. I then went to the Flinstones gummy vites which were fine and didn't make me sick except they are for kids and THEY ARE 20 CALORIES

First, what kinds of snacks are you eating? I would go with something that has protein and fat, not just carbs. Also, as far as multivitamins go, do you get sick because of swallowing them or after you have them down for a few minutes? Like someone else said, don't take any with iron in them and make sure to take them with food. That might help alleviate the nausea.