TO YOU WHO JUDGE....

Options
This morning I came online to log my food for the day, and saw a message from another SAHM (stay at home mother) who stated she was going to unfriend certain people... (aka, ME) because of daily caloric intake...
Last time I checked, when I sign in I use MY name, and the diary I log my food into is MY DIARY, and the journey I am on to lose weight is MY journey.
As a woman with faith, also , Im not sure i understand how you can stand in JUDGEMENT of my choices.
To say someone elses choices are poor is like saying you are BETTER than they are, is it not?!!!
Whether I choose to eat MORE and have to exercise more to burn off those calories OR I eat LESS and choose to be sedentary is really not affecting YOUR day is it??!!

I dont need to be judged by you I AM HARD ENOUGH ON MYSELF. THANK YOU.

let me add this as an edit: Im not aiming this towards those who have questions about are you full, do you stay hungry , is that enough food for you for a day...etc..
im aiming this towards those who demand that I am starving myself... which by the way..
.I AM NOT, WILL NOT AND HAVE NOT!

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Honestly this is passive aggressive drama. Have the guts to email the lady who slighted you directly. If you can't bring yourself to say it to her, then maybe it shouldn't be said.......the rest of us don't need the boards clogged up with this.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I actually did, and the last I remembered the message boards were for the sake of ALL who use MFP.

thanks for being so un judgemental... once again, my point has been proven.
    There are those of us who use MFP and those of us who think THEIR OPINIONS ARE GOD AND THEY ARE MFP GODS.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    While your rant amuses me...

I agree. I actually find it interesting that someone would unfriend someone based on what they are eating...aren't we here to provide support?
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Honestly this is passive aggressive drama. Have the guts to email the lady who slighted you directly. If you can't bring yourself to say it to her, then maybe it shouldn't be said.......the rest of us don't need the boards clogged up with this.

Also agree.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    While your rant amuses me...

I agree. I actually find it interesting that someone would unfriend someone based on what they are eating...aren't we here to provide support?

I agree with you on this, and my rant, yeah well, as dramatic as it might have seemed I needed to get it off my chest because I am here to use MFP
    IM NOT A MFP KNOWS ALL, SEES ALL AND DOES ALL GOD !! and Im tired of people who act like they are. :explode:
    from what i understood we ALL had problems with our eating/weight ..thats why we ALL ended up here. .
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If you are eating significantly lower than your goal, she may have decided that she wasn't the best person to encourage you in your efforts and vice versa. Maybe she has an eating disorder in her past and is worried that it might trigger something in her that she doesn't want to deal with again. Or if you eat significantly more than her, again maybe she just doesn't feel that you are well matched to be encouraging each other. Some people prefer to have friends that have very similar goals to their own. Kind of hard to say since you didn't share exactly what was said.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors.

and possibly this...

5. No Public Posting of Private Conversations

Do not publicly post an email or private message from any other MyFitnessPal user, moderator or administrator at any time.

What was said, was said in private, either deal with it in private or, if abusive, report it to a moderator/admin member

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.