Pics of what 70 lbs. looks like - 170 days!

Options
12346»

Replies

• jennmartin82
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! :flowerforyou:
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    amazing..! such an inspiration
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    congradulations
  • cin457
    cin457 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sooooo.....totally awesome, congratulations!!!!!!:smile:
  • DanTheRunningMan
    Options
    I have to add a personal note: this gentleman was my first MFP friend. Like most people, I registered here, had a look around, and didn't quite know what to do. I saw wisebadger's photos and thought maybe a fellow middle-aged motorcycle nut would be a good place to start, so I put in a friend request. I was pleasantly surprised that he actually acts like a friend and is always right there with encouragement and plenty of positive thoughts and words. He constantly pays it forward, and I'm sure I'm not the only one he has reached a hand out to lift up.

So please accept my very personal congratulations and thanks. The help you give others can only make this victory sweeter.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are a stud!!! Keep killing it, youngster!!!
  • Ginnie1978
    Options
    Congratulations! Something to be truly proud of!! Hope I can exhibit simliar results...you're an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I signed up with MFP in 2010. Then I let it go as life kicked my butt. Now that I am getting things back in order, I have found that I actually gained 20 pounds from last year. I haven't wanted to look at the success stories because I felt like such a failure. SO...I am now on for good, have been logging daily and have seen the scale creeping down and my energy level creeping up. (I hope this will snowball!) Until recently I didn't even KNOW about the community. HUGE help having friends to be accountable to!

anyway, Long story longer...I had NO desire to see the success stories to futher confirm my failure. For whatever reason, I saw your title and was intrigued into looking. HUGE inspiration! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I would love for you to include what steps you took toward your success!
    So far I have added Daily logging in and weighing in, daily support of others as they support and encourage me, no drinking calories, and getting up and moving more daily. My NSV (non scale victory, just learned this today) so far has been 30 days straight of logging in to MFP. I get the feeling that this will be a lifetime commitment for me.

THANK YOU so much again for sharing! You look great, and I LOVE that your high blood pressure came down to normal!
    MJ
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    That is so cool! I'm not even a week into it and feeling so sluggish today and then I read your post and think I know I can do this I just have to keep it up! Thank you for posting your pictures! YOU ARE AWESOME!
    Melissa
  • Lindalaird
    Lindalaird Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great. This keeps me on the right track. Congrats to you!!
  • Aubreyhazel
    Options
    WOW u look fabuous!!!!! Keep up the Great Work!
  • breezciful
    Options
    Wow congrats!!! Pretty amazing...
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Wisebadger53
  • carolrayes
    carolrayes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's the health aspects that you've improved that is the best thing - you've added years to your life in only 170 days!!! Awesome work
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!