NSV - Watch out below...

Options
This past weekend, I took my 7 yr old son to an indoor water park. 8 months ago, and 75 pounds heavier, I would have sat and watched as he conquered the slides and wave pool. NOT this weekend though! I was racing him on the slides and jumping in the wave pool with him. My favorite moment of the weekend was when I came down the slide and he was waiting at the bottom and gave me a thumbs up and a wink and said "Great job Mom!"

I never thought our, already great, relationship could get any better but it has. I'm a better mom now - and a lighter one too :happy:

Replies

• 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    That's a great NSV. Congrats on enjoying your time together!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    LOVED this! Congratulations! Way to be a great example and have fun too!
  • BingoWingo
    Options
    That is so wonderful, you must be so proud! I hope to take on a water park this summer as well. Great job on your weight loss and here's to a fun summer with your son!
  • tracylelak
    Options
    best NSV ever!! :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    best NSV ever!! :)

I completely agree! So glad you could enjoy the time with your son :) Keep up the great work!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great job! Keep up the great work and enjoy every moment!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    This was a truely touching story! I just loved it, and I'm sure your son did as well!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!