Home alone & using the bathroom

Options

Replies

• jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The only time my door is shut is when I'm doing #2 (if someone's home), if I'm showering and if my fiance's son's home. Otherwise it's always open.

As far as I know, no woman has ever gone #2

hahahaha! correct!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    In master bedroom never shut it. If its it the main bathroom of the house, only if there is company over out of respect for them.. lol
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    I'm married....and I never close the bathroom door. He doesn't mind.

same here, neither of us close it, and it doesnt bother me either.
  • tofindmyselfprettyagain
    Options
    Sometimes, just out of habit. It's just my husband and I though.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    If I'm home alone I generally leave the door open, unless it's close to time for my fiance to come home [unless I'm showering, then I really don't care if the door is open or closed & hes there]. We're both in college right now & when he goes back home to visit his family I get used to just leaving the door open & when he comes back there are so many times when I walk into the bathroom & start to undo my pants then realize the door is still open & he's there. Lol.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm never alone. I'm married with 2 wonderful boys. I lock myself in the bathroom for some solitude sometimes.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I only close it when I'm steaming :happy:
    Had someone over after living alone for awhile and had to remember to close the door.
    Slightly embarassing as I had already dropped my pants. :blushing:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The only time I close the bathroom door is when my new issue of Marie Claire comes in the mail and I actually want to read the articles... other than that, there is no privacy in my house - two 7 yr old twin boys. Often they will come by when I'm fixing my hair and close the door from the hairspray smell though and say "Geez mom, cant you just do the ponytail thing?"
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    spent 20 years in the Corps and our bathrooms had no doors, only toilets side by side. Now that I am retired I close the door and cherish the privacy.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I don't think I ever close the door to the bathroom, unless it's cold when I'm showering, then I close to keep some heat in! My Dog (labrador retreiver) stays in the BR with me any time I go in there. i think he thinks I'm vulnerable or something while in the BR
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Door shut...I hate when pets watch lol!
  • dcsump2
    dcsump2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, I rarely am alone in the bathroom, or in any room of the house.

Exact same scenario here!!!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Married with a three and a half year-old and the only time the door is closed is when one of of wants to escape, lol.

This
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Bathroom door must stay open, my cats would stand for nothing less.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    always open. why bother when I always get interrupted on anyway. Peace and Quiet...forget it!!! and that's when my son usually comments ..."mommy, you have a big bum." lol
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    BTW, my husband never closes the door, he usually just goes outside! Such a redneck! But I love him!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Married with 4 kids....I only insist on shutting the door when it's #2. Other than that, the door is open. We have a private bathroom in our bedroom so it's not like I'm out in the hallway or anything.

.....but if it's late at night and kids are in bed and I use their bathroom because I am lazy and do not want to walk to my room I don't shut the door either.

yeah.....that's attractive.....:drinker:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Married with a three and a half year-old and the only time the door is closed is when one of of wants to escape, lol.

^^^ This, only add a child and change the ages. I call the bathroom my Sanctuary.
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    typically when I am in the bathroom it becomes the migration place. I can't remember the last time I was actually in the bathroom without 2 kids, a dog and a cat staring at me.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't even close it half the time when my fiancee is home. We're just not closed-door kinda people.