It's finally time to introduce myself

Options
Skagirl
Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
I have been a member for ages and used MFP off and on. I got serious this past January when I teamed up with coworkers for a Biggest Loser challenge. Thanks to MFP and the great support of my team we won the challenge (and pretty soundly, I might add :wink: ).

I dropped 20 lbs in the 12 weeks of the challenge and have continued to lose at a slower rate since. My focus is on the toning now. I feel so much better and love how my clothes look now. I'm excited to find my "final" body (if that makes sense) and really hit the stores for a new wardrobe :laugh: I bought a few pants and such at the end of the challenge in April that are now too large. Good trouble but frustrating. :huh:

I just wanted to put a big Thank You out there to all the MFP posters I have been lurking after for the past 5+ months and to MFP creator, Mike. You are all awesome! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing that weight! Good luck on the toning too! This site is awesome and the people here are so great and helpful!! Keep up with the great work!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go on the weight loss :flowerforyou: