In need of motivation

Options
I had been doing so good for a while now, and lost 5 pounds this spring. But now I am slacking, especially this week when I look back at all my food diary entries. I did work-out 3 times this week(running outside, weights, ect) but thats not enough. I need to aim for having some sort of physical exercise every day if I can. And I NEED to cut back on snacking inbetween my 4 jobs. I ate fast food at least 3 times this week and I just feel like crap.:sick: Anyways, some motivation would be nice or tips. I just need to get back on track, tomorrow will be a new day and next week a new week!:drinker:

-Danielle

Replies

• Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean by being a bit bad with exercise. It sounds like you are very very busy with your work but what I do is schedule 3 workouts a week like they are written in stone. It keeps me accountable. I also ride my bike to work. (16 km return trip) Might not be an option for you to ride to work but sometimes little things during the day help. I like to go for an evening walk now the weather is much warmer here. Maybe if you want to eat fast food, just eat one item from the restaurant instead of a whole meal. Avoid the hidden calories. ( deep fried anything, cheese, mayonaise)

Good luck! :smile:
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    Thanks a lot. That all helps me out, I do need to do more little things. And I really need to try to not get cheese on things I eat at fastfood.
  • a_new_mii
    a_new_mii Posts: 53
    Options
    The funny thing about working out is I have to push myself to do it, but once I do, I feel great!
    I actually love working out, I just forget that in between every single session.