Trying to stay strong!

bmarie612
bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
I've been on MFP since January and have managed to lose about 30 pounds. I wasn't able to see results until the middle of this month. I started really dieting and working out Feb 16, 2012 and have lost 20 of the 30 pounds in the last 40 days. I have days where I feel motivated and I don't even think about eating the foods I shouldn't... but then I have days where I just want to binge and eat all the things I miss. I have worked to hard to end my journey and would like to have more friends on this site and build a support system for eachother. So feel free to add me!

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• Carolina_Skys
    Carolina_Skys Posts: 21 Member
    I've been gone a couple of weeks and starting again. You can friend me,and we can keep each other motivated.
  • YOU CAN DO IT.. HANG IN. JUST DON'T GO TOO FAST. I AM TRYING MYSELF AS EVERYONE HERE.. I WORK EVERYDAY GET UP AT 4AM AND GO TO THE GYM... I KNOW IF I WANT TO SEE MY GRANDKIDS GROW UP AND GET KIDS OF THEIR OWN I MUST DO IT.. I WAS 5'8 AND 270+ NOW DOWN TO 262 AND DROPPING.
    IF I CAN YOU CAN.
    SOME DAYS IT HARD NOT TO DO THE BUFFET OR GO TO SOME OF THE GREAT EATING PLACES WE HAVE DOWN HERE. BUT SOMEHOW I DO.
    ADD ME IF YOU LIKE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW YOU PROGRESS..
    REMEMBER IT IS HARDER TO GET BACK ON THE WAGON IF YOU FALL OFF THAN JUST TO STAY ON IT AND RIDE THE BUMPS.
    E