repost
  • Tskitzo
    Tskitzo Posts: 42
    Options
    Girl #2
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    None. They aren't wearing glasses. If forced to choose, then I pick the first to make me laugh.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Can i say none? Doesnt look like any of them have hit a gym in their life. But if i had to chose, # 2 is the best out of them all.

That's what I was gonna say. If #2 hit the free weights for a while, then I'd pick her.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer my women to be blonds or redheads but, Out of the 3 of them #3 would be my first choice, though #2 isn't bad. I'd like to feed #1, she looks hungry.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    None. They aren't wearing glasses. If forced to choose, then I pick the first to make me laugh.

A dog walks in to a bar...
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Since one of the other threads looks like it's heading to a thread lock, I'm going to jump in and make it simple. Do you prefer (from left to right) #1, #2, or #3?

curvy-women7798.jpg

Personally, it's # 2 for me.

2 or 3... but I'd prefer more definition than any of them... have #2 and #3 lift weights (gain & lose respectively due to it) and you'll get my ideal.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Can I have the boobs and hair of 3? Skin tone of 1? and be close to 2 in size?
    And #2 in my bed? =]
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    None of them have the definition in their legs that I want, but at least 2 and 3 have boobs.

I'd be eternally lost without Betty and Veronica.

Somewhere around 2, or a little heavier, with more muscle definition would be a perfect 10 for me.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    From the picture, it's hard to tell which one will chase me naked through a parking lot, yelling and banging on my car window until the neighbors call the police.

Which one is that? Cause, apparently that one.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    2!

Number 1 looks like she has that bulemic thinning hair thing going on.
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    3 cuz she got the CURVESSS... btw who likes #3 like me watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LCjZehpdWM&feature=related
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    #3 all the way, those skinny girls do nothing for me.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Please.

This is silly. You look like you'd like to, I'll look like I'd like to.

You don't need to fight to own your goal. Or justify it with approval from others on this forum. Stay strong. BE strong.

wait, are we supposed to be chosing which we want to look like or which we want to bang? Cause i want to look like #2 while banging #3.
  • cdcro
    cdcro Posts: 21 Member
    Options
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Poor number 1! There is nothing wrong with her. Stop small hating.

I would love to look like # 2, but I dont have curves. I look very similar to # 1
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    None of them have the definition in their legs that I want, but at least 2 and 3 have boobs.

I'd be eternally lost without Betty and Veronica.

Somewhere around 2, or a little heavier, with more muscle definition would be a perfect 10 for me.
    I thought I was the only one who named my girls. Mine are Freddy & Jason.

Oh, and I agree with the leg thing - muscles are awesome.