Hi, i'm new to the site!

Options
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself before i just jumped in and started posting. I've had the mobile app for 3 months. I've gotten serious about losing weight in the past 6 weeks. I've lost 17 lbs since then! My first goal was to get to pre pregnancy weight, which i'm a little below now. My second goal is my college weight, 50 lbs. So i have 33 more to go. Anyways, i'm 29. I am married to my college sweet heart & i have 2 kids (27 month old daugther and my son will be 1 on easter). Having 2 kids almost within a year added some weight. But so did all the pepsi i was drinking (3-5 cups every single day). So i've dropped all soda, replaced it with water, dropped all snack and junk food and have been doing great. This is my first time i've ever tried dieting. But i dont even consider it dieting. More of a lifestyle change. I ate too much crap. Anyways, i've rambled. Hope to make some new friends and get new ideas here!

Replies

• mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here!! I wish you much luck, you are on the right track.

Also, feel free to add me if you would like a friend and encouragement :)
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been off the wagon last 2 weeks because of a vaction but am back and ready to lose my 2 weeks worth of gain!!!

Lots of great support on here, feel free to add me!