Body Revolution or Extreme Shed and Shred????

Options
I've completed 30DS and started week 4 of Ripped today. I'm not sure which DVD to go to next. Should I do Body Revolution or Extreme Shed and Shred? Price isn't a factor..I'm just looking for the best DVD to move onto next that will help with some weight loss and lots of toning. Any suggestions would be VERY appreciated! :)

Replies

• ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    interested to hear this as well.. completed ripped in 30 and have continued to work away at it until i find something else..
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Both workout would be effective. The question is do you want to follow a 90 day program (Body Revolution)?
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah I thought about that. I heard ESAS is longer workouts..which I hate. So I'd probably be more likely to stick to 90 days at only 30 min a workout. I was more or less wondering what people who have tired both thought would be a good step to take after doing 30DS and Ripped
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Well Extreme Shed and Shred is like $10-$15 and Body Revolution is $120 + shipping. So if money is a factor, you have your answer.

However, ESAS only has 2 different levels, and Jillian recommends you do them back-to-back so if you do it that way it's the same workout every day (unless you alternate it with other dvds, which is actually a great idea ;-) ). If you do each level individually, I believe it's about 45 minutes. If you do them back-to-back I think it's more like 80, it's been a couple of months since I've done that dvd. But you could do 1 level each day, alternate levels, and even throw in a completely different dvd here and there if you wanted some variety.

BR contains 15 dvds and alternates your workouts on a schedule so you are switching it up.

Whichever you choose, make sure you're not just sticking with the same weights all the time b/c it's what you're used to. Pick up something bigger on the moves where you can handle it. Challenging yourself with bumping up the weights every now and then will help you see continued results. :-)