Options
Hi there. My name is Dee. I'm here because a friend told me about this site and I felt it might help me reach my weight loss goal. I look forward to meeting new people with common goals and build a support systems to help each other as we struggle.

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    welcome, Dee. You'll be sure to find great help and support here. I wish you good results! Yay, healthy!
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Hope you find this site very helpful.. MYFITNESSPAL ROCKS! Im always here if you need a friend, Tonya
  • johnsoag
    johnsoag Posts: 59
    Options
    Hello All!
    I am relatively new to the site. One month, but I just started reading the blogs and message boards. I am hoping that this will motivate me more to exercise.

If anyone knows of any June training teams or challenges, please let me know! :flowerforyou:

Amanda
  • ldygdva757
    ldygdva757 Posts: 1
    Options
    :blushing: I am new too! Hope you all are doing well. My name is lady godiva! Good luck look forward to hearing from you all !
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Dee! Everyone here is extremely supportive! I wish you the best of luck! :flowerforyou: