Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you need some support and a bit of motivation?

If you are looking for some support or a little/lot of motivation feel free to add me! My name is Adam and I am training to be a personal trainer! I would love to help anyone who needs a little extra support.

I see this as a win-win, I can give support and in return I can learn more about the challenges linke to losing weight, which I can put I to practice with people on here and with my future clients.

Whether you want a gentle nudge in the right direction or more of a kick in the rear end, i can help!

Replies

• AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Just wanted to add that I'm not qualified as a trainer yet but am happy to give support and motivation. Can give advice as a "friend" but not as a "trainer".
  • luci2403
    luci2403 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm always looking for support and motivation!
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    me too!
  • If you could keep the motivation that I have in the morning going through the day so that I eat healthy the whole day and then exercise at night ..... then you are a great trainer! The lack of motivation is definitely the worst feeling.