Hi. New Here.

Options
Hi. I'm brand new to MFP. I came here because a friend of mine recommend it to me. So I guess I should start with a proper introduction.

My name is Michelle. I'm 28 years old. I live in Iowa. The last time I got weighed I was 286. I don't own a scale, so I don't weigh myself a whole lot. I do get weighed about every 3 months though.

Anyway, 286 is actually not my highest weight. I've been doing a lot of solo work for the last couple years. In that time I've actually lost 74 lbs. Well, actually I've lost more than that but I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs. So I've decided maybe it's time to put a little more effort into this now and do what I need to do. My ultimate goal is to get between 145 and 150 and stay in that weight area. I'm going to start counting calories and doing a little more exercise than I have been and actually get myself going on this. My "official" start date will be about a week into April.

Anyway, I wanted to stop in and say hello. And I hope I get to know some of you. I'll be lurking mostly, probably.