So frusterated but not giving up

Options
I think i just need to vent but need a good dose of reality too! just like everyone else i want to loose weight but i think i am sabotaging myself! i go to the gym at least 5x a week, i am now only doing the treadmill on level 11 for a min of 35min, doing this i burn a gauranteed 485 calories each time that is why i continue to do it. my problem is that i continue to eat bad, i know if i ate better i would be gauranteed to loose but i continue to make the wrong decisions! how do you just say enough is enough and not eat the bad stuff? bad stuff would be chocolate, chips and so forth...

Replies

• Patti909
    Patti909 Posts: 36
    Options
    omg, you could be me! I go to the gym 4 times a week, once time with a trainer. After 5 months I am the same weight. I know its due to my sweet eating. I need help too.
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Stop seeing certain foods as bad stuff. No food is bad. Practice radical accountability. Log everything you eat and PLAN in a treat every now and then.

I plan in Snicker bars (280 cals.) and other treats. I just make sure that it fits into my calories for the day.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Stop seeing certain foods as bad stuff. No food is bad. Practice radical accountability. Log everything you eat and PLAN in a treat every now and then.

I plan in Snicker bars (280 cals.) and other treats. I just make sure that it fits into my calories for the day.
    This is it