Options
1. Johnny Depp - Lucrezia Ristorante. Crown Point, IN
2. Coolio - Lollapalooza
3. Billy Corgan - Wrigley Field

Replies

• MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have added my sightings to a couple of these post now, (and my icon pic lol),...so instead of writing down the same thing again....here are the links. It seems alot of us have had the good fortune of meeting some celebs! :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512998-i-think-i-met-someone-famous-on-thursday-night

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/497941-a-famous-person-u-have-met
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Back in 1996, in Toronto, I sat right next to Antonio Bandares. I was reading a magazine and hadn't noticed he was sitting next to me the whole time. Until the gym managers came out and said "Mr. Banderes, you can come with us now." I died! I could have had a nice chat with him...SIGH
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Neil Young, SF Airport, lost luggage line. he turned and complained to me that the airline had lost his luggage.

Daryl Hanna and Jackson Brown, at the grocery store whey I worked, they bought skim milk.

Jimmy Carter, at a book convention, he asked me if I had voted for him (no I was 10 at the time)

Bo Derek, again the grocery store, came though my line, but I did not recognize her because I thought she was tall (she is only 5'3" ish)
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I've met P.O.D. and Nickleback. And the singer from Train/Driver Dan. Can't remember his name right now. Met him in an elevator.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Kristian Chenoweth!

I met her when she was on broadway for "Promises, Promises"

She call me sweet :bigsmile:
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Because of my job at LG Electronics I've met and talked with lots of celebrities in the past. I won't speak poorly of the ones who were jerks and divas....

John Cena CES in Las Vegas
    Quincy Jones LG Grammy Awards After Party Los Angeles
    Kevin Sorbo LG Celebrity Poker Party Las Vegas
    Ralph Tresvant (of New Edition) LG Celebrity Poker Party Las Vegas
    Jenny McCarthy (LG Celebrity Poker Party Las Vegas
    Delroy Lindo (Gone in 60 seconds and Romeo must die) LG Grammy Awards After Party
    Carmen Electra LG Grammy Awards After Party
    John Legend Verizon Wireless event Seattle
    Matthew Fox (Lost) Google I/O San Francisco
    Nick Carter LG Celebrity Poker Challenge Las Vegas
    Coolio LG Celebrity Poker Challenge Las Vegas
    Hugh Heffner LG Awards show after party
    Paris Hilton LG Celebrity Poker Game Las Vegas
    Mariah Carey Grammy Awards After Party
    Britney Spears Grammy Awards After Party

One thing I can say about celebrities some of them are the NICEST people you could ever hope to meet my favorites were Tyra Banks, Kevin Sorbo, Quincy Jones, Rachel Hunter, Kelly Monaco, BabyFace, Cedric the Entertainer (had NO entourage I mean NOBODY just him), Ralph Tresvant, and Jenny McCarthy
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    Atlanta Ga,

rap artist

2chains -at my job taste of florida (waiter position & cashier)
    T.I-at my job taste of florida (waiter)
    Rocko-at my job this is it (waiter)

cam newton went to my school also
  • lukeout007
    Options
    Atlanta Ga,

rap artist

2chains -at my job taste of florida (waiter position & cashier)
    T.I-at my job taste of florida (waiter)
    Rocko-at my job this is it (waiter)

cam newton went to my school also

I didn't even think about rap artists...I've met Little Brother (Phonte & Big Pooh), Darien Brockington (R&B singer), Slug from Atmosphere, P.O.S, and I believe I remember meeting Evidence from Dilated Peoples at a show but I can't remember for sure.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have had many, but these are the most recent ones. Like in the last couple of years. The first one was within the year.

Richard Gere - Target Mt. Kisco NY
    Maria Shriver - Dylan's Candy Bar NYC
    Edie Falco - Sat next to her at a Broadway show
    Demi Moore - Midtown Manhattan
    Mariah Carey - Patient at a dental office I used to work at

M
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Treach & Pepa (eating at a NJ chinese resturant)
    Jodeci (around 1990 my friends and I mauled them in the Garden State Mall)
    Kid (from Kid & Play) told me to stop leaning on his truck (park & lock in Midtown Manhattan)
    The Rza (we were cool like that in the 90's nuff said) before Wu Tang was world wide
    Pastor Troy (Alabama Projects) thats a juicy story
    Ted Lange/Issac from the Love Boat (my grandfathers funeral/didnt know he was our cousin)
    Rosa Parks( I just knew she was an old little black lady/I was in the 3rd grade I didnt know any better) 3rd grade Longfellow school
    Al Sharpton (headed the march when a white police officer shot my 15 yrs black friend in the park as he was running away from him) Teaneck N.J.
    Wacka Flacka (we talk on the phone, never met him)
  • lukeout007
    Options
    The Rza (we were cool like that in the 90's nuff said) before Wu Tang was world wide

Ridiculously jealous. One of the G.O.A.T.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Too many to mention, but some that come to mind:
    Robert Plant, Rainbow Bar & Grill in Hollywood
    King Diamond, in some club, and he was scary. I was backstage, and he just sat down in a chair and stared at me for a while. It was weird. Just me and him in a room. I just stared back. No words. LOL.
    Met and partied with all the guys from Exodus.
    I played with Guns and Roses back in my Hey Day. Good times! :) At the Troubador in LA.
    Played, partied, and jammed with Kings X.
    New all the guys from a rock band called Keel from the 80's.
    Saw Cameron Diaz and her boyfriend at the time, uh, the big star dude, forget his name, at the pumpkin patch in Long Beach, CA.
    A few of my bands mates are kind of well-known in deep underground music circles. LOL. But, pretty obscure, but they make their living from music.
    Met Kareem Abdul Jabaar twice, once on a flight to Jamaica, and another time at the 555 Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
    Ran into Billy Joe from Green Day at the Sacramento Airport.
    Had dinner and a long conversation in LA with one of the winners of Top Chef. Forget her name now. But, she just won, and was hanging out in her new restaurant and sat down and chatted for about an hour. Super nice. Not really a star, but sort of.
    Met Kelsey Grammer at a Shakespear show in LA. Nice guy.

I know there's others, I just can't think about it all.
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options

So jealous! Mariah is my idol!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    he was so cool, I can roll a "special cigarette" pencil thin to this day. I dont even smoke, lmao
  • lukeout007
    Options
    he was so cool, I can roll a "special cigarette" pencil thin to this day. I dont even smoke, lmao

lmao
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options

So jealous! Mariah is my idol!

Not mine. She was high as a kite, and kept asking me to turn up the nitrous. But, she was in the chair for a long time and at least 3 of her songs came on during her appointment.
    M
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Paul Pierce at the Mall
    Jon Lester at a Home Depot
    Mitt Romney (then governor) at an art exhibit
    Pauly D at the gym
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    i have a long list, but Geraldo Rivera used to be my boss.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Too many to mention, but some that come to mind:
    Robert Plant, Rainbow Bar & Grill in Hollywood
    King Diamond, in some club, and he was scary. I was backstage, and he just sat down in a chair and stared at me for a while. It was weird. Just me and him in a room. I just stared back. No words. LOL.
    Met and partied with all the guys from Exodus.
    I played with Guns and Roses back in my Hey Day. Good times! :) At the Troubador in LA.
    Played, partied, and jammed with Kings X.
    New all the guys from a rock band called Keel from the 80's.
    Saw Cameron Diaz and her boyfriend at the time, uh, the big star dude, forget his name, at the pumpkin patch in Long Beach, CA.
    A few of my bands mates are kind of well-known in deep underground music circles. LOL. But, pretty obscure, but they make their living from music.
    Met Kareem Abdul Jabaar twice, once on a flight to Jamaica, and another time at the 555 Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
    Ran into Billy Joe from Green Day at the Sacramento Airport.
    Had dinner and a long conversation in LA with one of the winners of Top Chef. Forget her name now. But, she just won, and was hanging out in her new restaurant and sat down and chatted for about an hour. Super nice. Not really a star, but sort of.
    Met Kelsey Grammer at a Shakespear show in LA. Nice guy.

I know there's others, I just can't think about it all.

You have a nice list there. I have quite a few too. Being that I work in Pro Audio... Talk to many managers of the bands. Then sometimes I meet them before-during-after the shows. I was hoping to meet and greet Billy Idol last year. Didn't happen. :sad:
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    alan alda was friendly...
    i met a bunch of soap opera stars that i had no idea who they were but the older women i worked with couldn't believe they were in our store...
    billy joel was super nice, signed an autograph for my then girlfriend, now wife...
    pele was awesome, purchased over $3,000 in children clothes and toys to donate to charity, also signed a soccer ball for a soccer fan friend...
    jamie lee curtis was gorgeous...
    met paul tagliabu (sic) at a jets game on his first day of being commissioner of the nfl...no one really knew who he was, but he was very friendly to me and my dad...
    had an interesting conversation with the head of the fbi investigation in to twa flight 800 that crashed into the atlantic...pretty much became his personal shopper for a few hours as he purchased like 25 pairs of jeans, a ton of shirts, undies and toiletries...
    thought i met andre aggassi, but the guy said he wasn't him, i'm still not so sure it wasn't
    i know there is a few more but i am drawing a blank...nobody too impressive i guess.