2 weeks until final BL weigh in...Need advice please!

Options
Hi everyone! I need your help and advise please! Back in january, I joined a Biggest Loser contest in my town. I weighed in at 172lbs a week before the contest began. On the day of the first weigh in, I weighed in at 167.5 lbs (I had lost 5lbs from the week before). On mfp, I used the 172 lbs as my starting weight cause that was highest weight ever. But for the BL contest, I'm going by the 167.5 lbs. I have to weigh in every Monday morning. After this morning, I currently weigh 145 lbs. The contest ends on 4/9/12 so I have two more weigh ins left.

There are 17 people in the competition and over $1,000 is up for grabs for first place, 2nd gets $200 and 3rd gets $100. I am currently running in 2nd place only 1.71% behind the guy that has been leading in first place. To date, my total percentage of weight loss is 12.537. If i can lose 10 more lbs, that would put me at a total percentage weight loss of 19.4%. i need to loose as many pounds as I can in the next two weeks. I currently have my calories set at 1485 but was thinking about lowering them to 1200 for the next two weeks just until the competition is over. I would love to hear any advice, tips, tricks, or ideas you might have that could help me drop as much as I can. 10 lbs is a lot of weight to lose in two weeks but that is my goal. Even at that I'm not sure if that will be enough to take 1st place.

Thanks for reading. Any help is appreciated!

Replies

• soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bumping this up for those of you who log on in the morning or early afternoon. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't know but maybe for short term results I might would eliminate the carbs or meat*. (with a healthy protein replacement)