Success on HCG Diet??!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Randins2006
    Options
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) No pro-anorexia or pro-bulimia posts, groups, profile names, or profile bylines. Photos intended to promote or glamorize extreme thinness are also not permitted.

DUDE,
    1. I AM NEW HERE....Sorry for not taking the sweet time outta my day to read "guidelines"

A) I didnt "promote hcg, i was simply curious about it
    B)I wasn't telling ANYBODY they should use it
    C)I am not promoting anorexia or bulemia
    - NOBODY posted any pics of "EXTREME thinness"
    -NOR have i seen pics of any "extreme thinness" from HCG Diet

I was just curious as to if it worked or didnt.
    a simple yes or no and why you think tht , would surfice.
    THANK YOU
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    um . . . success and HCG are mutually exclusive. BTW, HCG is about INGESTING URINE. you know that, right? ewwww.

THAT is a myth, did you know that?!
    i don't know where you live, but here in america, there are such things as NUTRITION labels and they are required to state what is in what you are consuming. idk where you get ur hcg drops, but mine, here in america, from walmart lists no urine

I don't need to read you blog, your page, your MySpace, or your diary to validate your reasoning for posting a topic that is forbidden in the forum rules. Don't get all pissy at everyone else for telling you WHY it's against forum rules, it's not healthy, it's unsafe, and it doesn't fit the nature of this website- "fitness". This topic has been discussed ad nauseum, and always results in the same conclusion - the OP stomps off pissed off because they didn't get to break forum rules.
  • Randins2006
    Options
    I just drink pregnant lady's pee. It's tasty...

I lost 17lbs in a week on this diet.

I hope ur bn sarcastic about the "pee" thing, because i just stated ABOVE ur comment, that it is a myth here in america.
    yes that hormone is found in pregnant ladies. but the drops DO NOT HAVE THT HORMONE AT ALL. it is herbs and suppliments tht r suppost to mimic the effects hence, why on the bottle it CLEARLY STATES "hormone-free"
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I WAS JUST ASKING IF THIS NEW THING IM TRYING WORKS

You are eating 900 calories and exercising. Even without HcG, that is dangerous and unhealthy.

Of course you'll lose weight doing that. But it has nothing to do with HcG...

HcG is the hormone that increases while you are pregnant...and if it had anything at all to do with weight loss, all pregnant ladies would be losing weight, not gaining it.
  • Randins2006
    Options
    Did you NOT just read my response as to WHY it is NOT againt forum rule? or have you taken too many steroids to not comprehend things clearly?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I just drink pregnant lady's pee. It's tasty...

I lost 17lbs in a week on this diet.

I hope ur bn sarcastic about the "pee" thing, because i just stated ABOVE ur comment, that it is a myth here in america.
    yes that hormone is found in pregnant ladies. but the drops DO NOT HAVE THT HORMONE AT ALL. it is herbs and suppliments tht r suppost to mimic the effects hence, why on the bottle it CLEARLY STATES "hormone-free"

You do know that the FDA is looking to remove all such products from the shelf as a FRAUD, right? You might not want to hear it, but those drops are a waste of money and aren't helping you. Calorie deficit, exercise...those things you don't want to talk about...is what causes weight loss.
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HCG is not urine... It is however the pregnancy hormone. HCG makes the nutrients that you eat go thru your blood stream, therefore it helps you lose weight quickly. BUT, if you don't follow the diet strictly you will pack on the pounds just as a pregnant woman does.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor. We are currently reviewing the medical literature on the HCG/500 calorie diet and reserve the right to moderate against discussions of this diet at any time in the future.

For the time being, HCG discussions remain an option for members in private Groups. Please remember that even in Groups, all site wide rules must be correctly moderated, or the Group runs the risk of deletion. Specifically, endorsement of purchasing prescription supplements or medications without a prescription is in violation of the MyFitnessPal posting guidelines, which can be reviewed here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thank you all for your concern. We're definitely looking closely at this issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!