How much do you plan to lose by Summer (June)

Options
& What are you doing to get there? What's a reasonable amount?

Replies

• kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    hopefully about 10/15 lbs! & i plan to work my butt off :)
  • addiebelle1
    Options
    I would love to lose at least 10 pounds by summer.
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    I'd be satisfied with another 10-15..I lost over 30lbs last year, but I didn't quite keep track how long it actually took me to lose most of it.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    hoping to lose another 15 pounds and 2 sizes.

my plan is to eat 500-800 calories below my maintenance, lift heavy weights 3 days a week, do yoga once a week and have at least half of the 4 hours of cardio i do per week be HIIT.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    15 kilos
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ideally I would like to lose about 17 pounds then hopefully another 7 before July. Let the wishing begin
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    About another 25lbs to go. I hope to be there by June. I am doing quite a lot of exercise, including strength training 3 times a week and spinning a few times, plus maybe 150 - 200 miles of road cycling, per week. Oh and C25K... but that's just a bit of a sideline I have ;-)
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'm not hugely fussed on weight.. But I wanna reach my goal size by then.. So I need to lose at least another inch all over to officially be a UK size 8 and then after that I'm gonna stick to maintenance. June 20th is my cut off point.. Whatever size/weight I am by then is what I'm sticking to.
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    want to loose another 7 kgs (15lbs) that would total to 11.4 kgs (25 lbd) from march 7th but wish all the weight goes off tommorrow
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 5 lbs., but more importantly I'd like to tone up my abs and lower body. I just want to feel as comfortable as possible when I'm in my bikini. :smile: Currenlty, I am sticking to my MFP recommended daily calorie intake, and working out 5 times a week. I can definitely see my body changing so I am going to try and keep it up!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im planning to lose 13-14 lbs (1 stone) by 8th June 2012. Im heading off to sunny Turkey in the Med so I'd like to look super fit in my bikini :)) Here goes.......
  • dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose 10(a pound a week, which is "healthy), but I would really settle for the progress I've seen over the last 5 weeks since starting Insanity. :)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 5 lbs., but more importantly I'd like to tone up my abs and lower body. I just want to feel as comfortable as possible when I'm in my bikini. :smile: Currenlty, I am sticking to my MFP recommended daily calorie intake, and working out 5 times a week. I can definitely see my body changing so I am going to try and keep it up!

I too am looking at tone up my abs and lower body (along with arms and back lol) but Ideally I would like to be at least 14lbs lighter by August 7th (go on holiday then) so by June I would like to of lost about 7-8lbs (I am trying to be realistic and not wish for too much, that way anymore lost is a bonus lol) x