Exercise Videos

Options
Looking for some new ones. I love walk away the pounds and I recently got turbojam and the biggest loser one. What's your fav?

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like dance off the pounds :-D
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    Richard Simmons "Sweatin to the Oldies"

any Rodney Yee yoga

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • wattsam1
    wattsam1 Posts: 95
    Options
    The first Tae Bo videos...they really work!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I can't say I have a favorite...LOL...but I'm doing the 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels....I hate her LOL
  • Lillybelle1889
    Lillybelle1889 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use Fabulously Fit Moms Total Body Workout.
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Infomercials are my weakness...I have Hip Hop Abs...I don't think you can actually get the abs that the people in the video are showing off doing ONLY the videos, but it does give a good cardio workout. :)
  • SillySkittles
    Options
    Looking for some new ones. I love walk away the pounds and I recently got turbojam and the biggest loser one. What's your fav?

P.S. I also saw TurboJam on an infomercial and had to really stop myself from getting it. How are you finding it?? Do you like?!
  • SillySkittles
    Options

P.S. I also saw TurboJam on an infomercial and had to really stop myself from getting it. How are you finding it?? Do you like?!
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo-Jam. The AB workout is really great. I really felt the burn the next day.

Right now I am doing Core Rhythms. It's a really great cardio workout. I didn't find that my abs were as sore as Turbo Jam though. Also, the moves in Core Rhythms are kinda tricky, I'm still learning. It's a blast to do with someone else though, especially if you're not very coordinated like me. It''s hilarious!! And if the ab part doesn't work, then all the laughing will definitely give your stomach a good workout!!! :laugh:
  • Ratna
    Ratna Posts: 7
    Options
    I am going to try Joyce Vedral's Definition Workout Series for Upper Body, Middle Body, and Lower Body...I did this exercise tape three years ago and had tremendous results! I will be working out three times a week every other day for whole body workout. Just 15-mins each part!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of sites I use to research new videos - they are great!

videofitness.com

collagevideo.com

Collage has short clips of all of its videos, detailed reviews, etc. They have some equipment, too.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love love love Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! I'm on day 19 and I've lost 9 lbs!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    the old tae bo cardio is a really great cardio dvd. i also use biggest loser cardio max and 30 day shred
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you can get the videos on youtube. You can use those for your workouts or use it to check them out if you want to buy the video
  • vstarcher
    vstarcher Posts: 28
    Options
    Have you looked at collagevideo.com? They have 100s of videos and you can preview a 30 second clip of the video. Also, if you don't like the video, you can return it within 30 days.

I buy all my videos from this site.

I recommend LaloFit. It's a kick butt workout. He uses a freeze technique. You do a move and then hold it for one second. My legs were like Jello the first time I did this video.

I also like the bootcamp workouts.
  • vstarcher
    vstarcher Posts: 28
    Options
    Ratna I LOVE the boxer pic. I have one too. Her name is Sula and she is CRAZY but that's what I love about her :love:
  • Ratna
    Ratna Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you...also have a 6-month old female boxer puppy named Emmie! Talking about something else...she is...nothing compared to Butch's layed back self..
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    My faves are Turbo Jam (cardio parties), Biggest Loser Cardio Max, and Cathe step.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I love love love Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! I'm on day 19 and I've lost 9 lbs!
    Wow! Is that all you're doing, or are you doing more exercise on top of it? I did it for almost the whole 30 days, but I didn't lose quite that much. Maybe I should give it another go.
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 different workout DVDs. I workout at home soley and need the variety in order to keep with it. I would say my favorites are (in order): Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam and Jillian Michaels (30 day shred, Trouble Zones and Boost your Metabolism). I really don't like Jillian's workout, but I do (does that make sense?). I am constantly yelling at the TV, but when I'm done, I feel great. I have seen the most results from her DVD's. Hip Hop Abs is really fun, and I find myself wanting to do that one every day. I get a great calorie burn from it (typically 400-500 for 45 mins) and really like the music and dancy moves. I love Turbo Jam for Chalene's energy and motivation. She is great!!!