Favorite snack or breakfast (less than 250 calories)

Options
My new favorite snack or breakfast that tastes like it should be a guilty please but has less than 250 calories.
A whole wheat bagel thin or 100 calorie english muffin. I've used toast as well.
1 tablespoon of nutella
Fresh strawberries sliced very thin.

Nutella on the bread and strawberries on top of the nutella.

SOOO good and simple and guilt free :)

Replies

• aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I can't get on board with only having 250 calories for breakfast! Haha. But one of my favorite low cal ones is a spinach swiss omellette. I use 3 egg whites, 1 egg, spinach, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and 2 laughing cow swiss cheese wedges. Topped with Hot sauce. I think that one does clock in around 250-300 but I normally have something on the side like toast/sugarfree jam or grapefruit.

Another great tasting snack is greek yogurt mixed with sugar free chocolate pudding mix. 130 calories for 6oz, high protein, and very yummy. :) Works with cottage cheese as well.
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I had a great breakfast this morning!

It was -

30gm oats
    5gm ground flaxseed
    1/2 medium banana mashed
    1/8 cup egg whites
    with a little bit of water

zapped in the microwave for 2 minutes. 191 calories :) I will definitely make this again soon but I may add a little bit of ground cinnamon and/or honey :D
  • jamiek0hler
    Options
    I love a low-fat yogurt with sliced bananas and 2 Tbsp of pecans on top. Keeps me full 2-3 hours and at 252 calories, it's right at your target.
  • _HollyMarion
    Options
    Banana peanut butter protein shakes are really good for breakfast or a snack. One medium-sized banana, a cup of fat-free milk, a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a scoop of protein powder. It definitely satisfies sweet cravings, and it's around 300 calories.