Early in my P90X progress

Options
2»

Replies

• alepublicity
    alepublicity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am on day 30! I am trilled I have lost over all 10 pounds! I am not following the meal plan but I am eating lots of protein with out exceeding 1200 calories a day! I have days were I feel a bit weak but I keep going I am doing the Lean option.

For me the hardest workout is Yoga! I feel it everywhere!! I love it!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am on day 30! I am trilled I have lost over all 10 pounds! I am not following the meal plan but I am eating lots of protein with out exceeding 1200 calories a day! I have days were I feel a bit weak but I keep going I am doing the Lean option.

Only 1200 cals a day??????????:noway: At a minimum you should be getting 1600, which is still low! You are putting your body through a lot of change, and it needs the energy and nutrition from enough calories. While you may lose more weight initially by really curbing your calories, you are doing yourself a disservice. Your body will start burning your muscles to feed itself. P90X is not designed as a weight loss program. While many of us lose weight, we really change our body composition. Feed your body!!!!!!!:angry:
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options

Only 1200 cals a day??????????:noway: At a minimum you should be getting 1600, which is still low! You are putting your body through a lot of change, and it needs the energy and nutrition from enough calories. While you may lose more weight initially by really curbing your calories, you are doing yourself a disservice. Your body will start burning your muscles to feed itself. P90X is not designed as a weight loss program. While many of us lose weight, we really change our body composition. Feed your body!!!!!!!:angry:

AMEN!! Read the Nutrition Plan thoroughly, cover to cover. Food is not your enemy; it is fuel that your body requires.