eating on the road

Options
Ok so here is my problem. i work in sales and spend the majority of my day in my car. i have been stopping here and there and getting food or snacks to make it through the day. My idea is to be able to make and bring something with me that is car friendly and easy to eat on the go. i don't want to do the standard sandwich and get burnt out. i am able to bring a cooler and pack a lunch, however i do want to stay away from foods that could spoil in the Texas heat. Help any suggestions are welcome. i figure if i can start with getting my eating under control then i can work in going to the gym as my schedule evens out.

Replies

• katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    if you can pack a cooler, try making a tasty salad and bring fresh fruit. yum!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I would do stuff like granola bars, protein bars, nuts, raisins, apples, carrots, fiber one bars, and maybe cereal.
  • txqt81
    txqt81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions. im going to the gym in a few to meet with my trainer i told him about my situation because he drives 18 wheelers for fedex in the day and trains in the evenings he is going to give me some pointers of what he does. im excited and nervous all at the same time.