Pregnant? Dizzy

Options
Shirvona
Shirvona Posts: 43 Member
I have PCOS, and my doctor decide to put me on clomid to make me ovulate. I have gone through my very first cycle and about 4 days after ovulation date I have been experiencing dizzy spells through out the day (honestly right now I feel kinda stoned, and I am not a drug user) and sometimes I also feel a little nauseated. Also my urine is bright yellow and I am not taking any vitamins right now and I am not dehydrated.

I was just wondering if it was possible to feel pregnancy symptoms this early, I know that I can't actually test for another week yet. I was just wondering because it has been four days of this and I thing that it might be time to go and see the doctor. I already checked with the pharmacist and they said that it is to late to be a symptom of the clomid.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of anyone having symptoms of pregnancy that early but you never know. i would call the dr for sure. i never felt dizzy during pregnancy at all as a matter of fact. just nauseous only. call soon please! if your blood sugar is off that is a sure way to experience dizziness. or if you have inner ear issues. when i havent eaten i have dizziness and lightheaded also. but that is me.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That was my very first sign, i was standing there and boom dizzy and i knew i was pregnant.
  • Shirvona
    Shirvona Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I friggin' woke up this morning with a cold and all the other symptoms were gone except for the dizziness, but even that is a lot better now.