It_s_Gonna_Be_Ok.jpg
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    pointless and frustrating! No wonder no one replied! Your attitude could use some adjustment if support is what your looking for!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me a couple of times and I have to say I hate when that happens, it's a little discouraging to post again. But life goes on:drinker:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It_s_Gonna_Be_Ok.jpg

WOW this IS an English bulldog right? because i want this cute dog to be my therapist - this dog speaks English right?
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A lot of times it depends on the time of day you post too. I'm not sure how many people are around and thinking of myfitnesspal at 2 or 3 a.m. The best support comes from adding friends and joining groups and reaching out regularly with the same people who watch their friend lists and give support daily to their "group" of people.
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Maybe clean up that friends list....and add some new ones!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Um you are here :..hand motioning high up:: and we need you here ::hand motioning at shoulder level::.

What are your questions?

If you need motivation, you need to give a little bit more about what you are struggling with sometimes.

Unfortunately, this thread will haunt you but walk away and try again and you will get answers. Also, use the search function on the site for information...so many threads are created about the same subjects and you will find many answers you seek there.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    best thing to do is put *** underwear pics*** in the subject line. You wont believe how many people will look at your topics....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Maybe clean up that friends list....and add some new ones!

good advice
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i have looked at both your post this year, i do not see a question .. im sorry
    but do try again , use the search feature (its your friend)

also make sure to come back and "bump" your thread as some times it does fall down/ next page (as others already said)

here is the links to her other threads
    * need some motivation
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/540802-need-some-motivation

* where she is back
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/540735-i-m-back-and-i-m-not-quitting-this-time
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Awww muffin welcome to the internet...
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Um you are here :..hand motioning high up:: and we need you here ::hand motioning at shoulder level::.

Just choked on a froot loop laughing.

Sorry, but this is the funniest thread ever. If you are one of the ones who posted with a smart*ss, yet honest response, please friend me. That is my type of humor and motivation! :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The only thread I see you posted that didn't get a response was the one begging for friends.

I don't randomly add friends and I never even read those threads. If you want friends, post on the boards and get to know people. But this thread isn't winning you any.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmJG-Ewgf8TswOPsJd0XVlI8p7xi4G6b0XGoZ8JGD1iNKNRLrEXQ
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    If that's a current picture of yourself, there may be some people who don't think you need the help to get thinner.
    If this isn't the site for you I suggest that you try another.
    ALL of the people I have met on here have been helpful and not all posts get answered as the content may be somewhere else.
    Your words come through as a snobby, spoiled 19 year old. Remember that we can't see or hear each other so words don't come across the same as speaking with someone directly.
    I wish you well.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    This was fun :drinker:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    No one likes me? .. You don't know me.
    No one on here knows me. How can you f*cking not like me if you dont know me!
    God.

I believe your sarcasm meter has a malfunction. You may wish to get this checked out.
    Sarchasm (n) - The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. :drinker:

Clever.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Looking at your posts, you do get replies...may not be the ones you want or how many, but it sure looks like it. If you want support and motivation from others...do it for them, as well. reach out.
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options
    Bacon

I don't care what the question is; bacon is the answer to everything
This discussion has been closed.