Six Week Six pack Level 2

joolzh13
joolzh13 Posts: 10 Member
What can I say except OMG - I can't do it.... my knees aren't the best and this is definitely more tasking on the legs. Should I continue with it but at my own speed concentrating on good form or should I continue Level 1?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

• mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    I would just switch out the moves that are too hard on your knees with different ones from level one, that way you're still working some different muscles.
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    I just started Level one of the six week six pack a few days ago and I am having mixed feelings about it. It is so fast paced and there are two of the exercises that I cannot do!! I just finished the 30 day shred and I feel like level 3 of the 30 DS was a better workout than the 6 week 6 pack. I would try to stick with it, and do the moves as best as you can. Maybe as time goes on it will get easier for you. Good luck!!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    I'm just finishing level 2 this week and find it hard on the legs too. I did push myself to do it for the first 2-3 weeks, but now I don't go very deep in the lunges but really focus on my core. I've got great looking legs from this workout...abs: not so much!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    i felt the same after the first time i did it. i continued doing level one. but recently tried level two again and it was much easier than the first time i attempted it a few weeks ago. yes i would not even try to keep up with them. i did it as fast as i could and made sure my form was the way it was suposed to be. in time you will be able to keep up with them.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    definitely my favorite, but i KNOW all those ridiculous lunges are extremely difficult because i have to balance and having the weights makes that even more challenging. my recommendation is stick with it, but dont do the full range of motion. do what is comfortable for you or make up your own similar exercises to jillians.

dont worry about not getting the most out of your workout....if that doesnt work you might have to find another workout tape (any one you want right here! --->http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow ). workouts shouldnt injure you! find out the one that is best for your body and that doesnt hurt your glorious knees! :flowerforyou:
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    I thought the opposite, that six week six pack was a much better workout than 30ds.. it has so many great ab moves I had never seen before! I'd say keep at it and sub the moves like a PP had said.
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    What can I say except OMG - I can't do it.... my knees aren't the best and this is definitely more tasking on the legs. Should I continue with it but at my own speed concentrating on good form or should I continue Level 1?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

I also have bad knees and I have done this workout a few times, just dont go into a full 90degree angle at the knee during lunges and you should be okay! It really is a great workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!