a first in a long time ....

Options
jodazary
jodazary Posts: 144 Member
I went to dollywood yesterday (its an amusement park in pigeon forge tn for those that dont know) and i wore SHORTS out in public im so proud of myself i havent worn shorts out in public for almost 3 years

Replies

• hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You sound like me. I'll wear them around the house, but will put on my jeans or yoga pants when I go out in public. I have worn shorts on occasion when we go away on vacation. I figure I won't see anyone I know. I have gotten braver, though, and do wear capris in public.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    YAY for you! We were just down in Gatlinburg the beginning of the month & I wore shorts down there in public for the first time since I was about 20. :bigsmile: Great feeling having that confidence back! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    braver than me! I won't wear anything shorter than knee length out in public. I'm going to work on that this summer though :bigsmile: Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bravo! Way to go - keep up the good work! You should be proud of yourself - that's awesome! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's so important to face down our insecurities! Keep up the great work, you've earned it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!