I'm starving!

Options
I'm trying to stay within the daily cals but I am so fricken hungry! I don't even feel like eating because I have no idea what I want to eat. I get hungry every 3-4 hours. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Andrea_McQ
    Andrea_McQ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What cals have you set your limit at? What are you eating?

May be you have your limit set to low, may be that you are eating foods that are using cals but don't fill you for very long...
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    What did you set your goal as, lose 1lb a week, or 2lbs? What is your currently daily calorie goal, also open up your diary please.
  • kerryd73
    kerryd73 Posts: 28
    Options
    About a year ago when I had lost about oh 30lbs, I was eating every 3 to 4 hours. I don't know why I haven't started doing that again. But it really really helps your metabolism. I would eat like a handful of almonds in between meals. I think I am going to start doing that again!
  • rinnylin
    rinnylin Posts: 5
    Options
    I set it to lose a pound a week and its set for 1430 daily cals. Today I had more because I exercised. Part of my problem is that I need to go grocery shopping again so I don't really have anything to snack on (healthy or not). I live overseas so we have 1 grocery store for the whole base. I went in there for a few things and a lot of stuff was picked over. They closed the store a couple of days ago so it seems people panicked. I'll give it a couple of days and go shopping then.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    1st Thing, 1 x protein drink,
    Breakfast at work, Kippered herrings,
    Lunch at work, A tin of tuna, a protein drink, fruit or some nuts.
    Dinner Something sensible, loads of chicken.
    B4 training 1 more rep preworkout powder.
    Staminade.
    after training, protein drink, and poss one b4 bed depending on calorie count for day,
    Sometimes to cut down on powders I use pasturized egg whites,,, I reckon its more healthy.
    Also, I may change the lunch protein drink for a slim shake... depends whats on special, discount when I go shopping.