up-and-down!

Options
I plateaued about three weeks ago, and taking peoples advice (reluctantly) I upped my calories from 1200 to 1390.
Much to my surprise and glee, I started to loose weight again!
BUT when I weigh myself in the morning I'm about 137-8 pounds, then in the evening i'm 140 again. Sometimes if I've eaten too much wheat or salt I'll be 140 in the morning then slightly less in the evening.
I really don't know what to log as my weight as I keep moving around so much. I know I shouldn't weigh myself at different times of the day, but I'm different even when i just weigh in the morning! any suggestions?

Replies

• imasaf
    imasaf Posts: 8
    Options
    Sometimes that happens... The up and down... I would just weigh yourself once in the morning and use that to log. If you keep within your calorie range and do your exercises, you should lose weight over time. I had the same issue... The up and down... But after a couple weeks, it started going down again. This has happened a few times. What i have noticed is that some weeks i just do the up down thing and there is no real changes... other weeks, i lose like 1-2 lbs. My goal is only to lose about .75lbs per week so at the end of the day i think it all evens out. I have heard others say sometimes your body needs a little time to adjust st the lower weight before it can lose weight again.