Eating Chocolate and Loosing Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I must have gargantuesque teaspoons then because I own a teaspoon and I have nutella and when I weigh the amount (which I always do), it' 18-19 g of the magic stuff so 5.3 (cals x 1g) x 18 = 95.4
    How can a third of 100 be 10 to 15 ?? Twice??

ROFLMAO the great gargantuesque teaspoon and nutella debate!!! I only have a tiny bit on my teaspoon :-)

the American teaspoon is a measuring device, the british tea spoon is actually for tea. LOL I think OP was refering to the measuring device since there are three teaspoons (not the ones for tea) in a tablespoon.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Oh My Goodness! :D For a time, i did this. Lost my first 35 pounds with it and still keeping it off. I'm a sweet tooth and always will be. But back then, i always had cravings for it almost everyday. And because of that I just gave myself a few mini's to snack on each time. It's best that i never starve my body (plus i needed the sugar). After maintaining my weight for a time, i tend to start back on losing weight but this time, without so much of the sweets. Eating more and healthily is my goal. yummmmm, who's salivating for food? i Am!
  • xoxobollywood1991
    Options
    I eat chocolate every other day, and i still lose weight....:)