40 lbs Progress in 3 months! (pic)

Options
So, this is my first time posting a picture... hopefully it works. I joined MFP January 1 with a long term goal of finally getting fit this year. I should have had the foresight to take an official "before" picture, but did not. This picture is from mid-November, but not much changed from then until January. I've still got a long way to go, but am happy with the progress I've seen thus far. My wife is pregnant with out second child (first girl) and due in early May. I hope to be down another 20 by then! Thanks to all of you for your hard work, the community here has helped immensely in helping me keep my eyes on the prize!

Desktop-1.jpg

Replies

• mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Keep it up :bigsmile:
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 40 lbs is a major accomplishment. Good luck on your continued journey. And congrats on your new addition coming soon!
  • watfamily
    watfamily Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations! I AM PRETTY SURE A YANKEES T SHIRT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK THINNER. LOL
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the good work!
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    Wow, great job. I can really see the difference in your face. Keep up the good work!
  • doublegnyc
    Options
    Awesome job so far! Good to see some other guys on here working towards a goal, hard to get some male support at times! Keep up the good work and congrats on the new baby!
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Big difference! Great job!
  • kiranicsmom
    kiranicsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Pictures really are worth 1000 words!:smile:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome job pal!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Awesome results in such a short time...inspiring:)
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!! The progress I mean, the shirt, not so much ;)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up all the hard work!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You're making some real progress; can really see the differnce in your face! Keep it up. Congrats on the baby!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!