The Wii Fit Active...

Options
Kicked my butt today. I got it last night after yesterday's post and I tried it out. I set it on easy and worked out for 20 mins and I was freaking sweating.. aghghg. It felt good though, but now i'm tired and I still have my walk to do later with my friend *hehe* and she wont let me be sluggish she insist that we work up a sweat while walking and I love it!
I just wanted to highly recomend the disc for those that have a wii you can used the balance board or not, which is great for those who dont have the board. I have it but chose not to use it today.

my qeustion is for those who already have it, the only thing i couldnt get to work was the inline skating.. I jumped when it said but never got any points? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
-Brittany

:drinker:

Replies

• nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    for the inline skating that I did...no jumping required....just raise which ever leg it says.

I got mine the day it came out and brought it home and tried it immediately....love it!!!!!!! You really get a great workout!!!!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Glad to hear that you liked it!! I wanna get my butt kicked by it!!! I was able to exchange my defective one at lunch today so I'm hoping I'll get to try it out tonight after work - especially since I've done practically NO physical activity all day here at the office!

Hope you get the inline skating thing figured out! I'm excited to get home and try it!!! Only 17 more minutes left in the work day!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I'm glad you got to exchange it!

My inline skating says to kneel to gain speed and then jump on the ramps.. its not working..
    I wonder whats going on? :sick:
  • mommybug77
    mommybug77 Posts: 19
    Options
    did you figure it out? You jump when it is on #1 & you will do a trick. If you jump at the wrong time it is like you almost fall when you land.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yah, I still havn't figured it out.. but thats what happends.. its like i almost fall.
    Thanks for the ttip I gotta try it again!! :]
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I suck at the inline skate jumping too, your not alone!
  • mommybug77
    mommybug77 Posts: 19
    Options
    Ok jump when you hit the green area or the very top section of the board. If you hit it right you will do a trick & jump threw the air. It takes some practice.
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    sorry, i was doing a different version of inline skating...mine finally gave me this version yesterday..you have to jump when it's in the green section of the ramp