Besides the scale....

Options
2»

Replies

• sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I got my sports bra on without breaking a sweat, pulling a muscle or yelling for my husband!

LOL Been there!
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Needing a lower dose of blood pressure medicine because of weight loss...

It's a kick just reading this list. :laugh: Thanks for all the laughs and for helping me know we're all fighting the same battle.
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    No more blood pressure medication!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Having your best friend for the last 7 years, (whose seen you from your smallest to your biggest, and has been there no matter what through both), comment on the fact that your collar bones are showing! :) I think her exact words were, as she was pointing at them "wow, I haven't seen those in a while." with a big smile on her face.

Being hugged by a friend you haven't seen in a while and them saying "umm where'd you go?" haha!

Coming into work and having your coworkers show interest in what kind of "healthy food" you brought for the night. And when everyone is ordering out, and you say "no I brought a salad" and them responding with "you're soo good." :)

Having to buy new bras and underwear because none of them fit correctly. ha!

((just a few))
  • sirenap123
    Options
    how about having more energy or sleeping better! needing less medication, wanting to eat healthy and not reach for the greasy foods! Being able to make it through a workout dvd that I could only make 1/2 way the first time around. Etc, etc, etc.!

Those are great. So far for me it's being able to get up from the bath much more quickly and noticing that this odd extra bit of flab on my arms had gone away. And walking is so much easier (most days)!
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I did not have to go through the humiliation of asking for a seat belt extension when I flew. Been 10 years of that.
    Not having to take medication for diabetes as long as my sugar levels were going dangerously low for the first time.
    Losing the double chin
    Climbing stairs without having to stop for air
    :drinker: