Has anyone used Body by Vi?

Options
Hi I was wondering if anyone has used body by vi or was thinking about using it? I just want to see what everyones take is on it. I was thinking about trying the 90 day program. Thx!

Replies

• asoldierswife777
    Options
    I am on it after seeing the results my sister had on it, she went from a size 9 to a size 3!! I am down 5 pounds in a week and a half. You just need me to make sure to get in the calories you need to eat every day. A lot of people look at it as a diet and won't eat enough then they don't lose much or even gain. So eat enough and drink tons of water. Send me a message if you have more questions. Also I would suggest finding a group of people to help support you. The person I signed up with has a whole facebook page that a lot of people are in and we all support eachother and have a place to go if we have questions or need to vent. So I have found it easy when I want to pig out and cheat I will go there and they will help me!!
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes it is good stuff. I really wouldn't use it just for the weight loss although that is the big seller. i am not big on meal replacement. It is good to have when you can do a full breakfast or pre/post workout drink. you will lose weight if you replace your meals..not rocket science. but the nutritional value is what I t hink is awesome. So dont look at it just to lose weight buy the product for the nutritional element.
  • hounds726
    hounds726 Posts: 63
    Options
    I posted about this topic earlier this week and will continue to post about it just because I am passionate.

As a disclaimer--I have never used the product but several of my family members, including my step-mom, are currently using this product.

Regardless of 'short term' success, I cannot support the use of this product. I understand the nutritional value that it packs because I have done the research, but I don't believe that it is a lifestyle change. I see it as a way to lose weight without having to change every aspect of your life.

Getting healthy is more than just losing weight. Getting healthy is about eating better, working out (even if that means just walking), and learning to live a better lifestyle. These shakes do not teach or train that lifestyle difference. They teach you to 'replace one or two meals a day with a shake' and you will be healthy. That is not what this journey is to me.

That is just my opinion--for what it is worth. There is no substitution for hard work and dedication. I am not perfect, nor is anyone else, but a healthy lifestyle is not replacing a full nutritious meal for a shake.
  • Jewels_Ka
    Jewels_Ka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dont waste your money.... You can reach same results with proper nutrition and excercise...take multi vitamin...plus there are tons of meal reaplacement shakes you can take that wont cost you $200... I Tried it and saw same difference as i would with normal above mentioned activity....Its Just another weight loss gimmic !!!
  • Jewels_Ka
    Jewels_Ka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    There is no substitution for hard work and dedication. healthy lifestyle is not replacing a full nutritious meal for a shake.
    [/quote]

well said
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I posted about this topic earlier this week and will continue to post about it just because I am passionate.

As a disclaimer--I have never used the product but several of my family members, including my step-mom, are currently using this product.

Regardless of 'short term' success, I cannot support the use of this product. I understand the nutritional value that it packs because I have done the research, but I don't believe that it is a lifestyle change. I see it as a way to lose weight without having to change every aspect of your life.

Getting healthy is more than just losing weight. Getting healthy is about eating better, working out (even if that means just walking), and learning to live a better lifestyle. These shakes do not teach or train that lifestyle difference. They teach you to 'replace one or two meals a day with a shake' and you will be healthy. That is not what this journey is to me.

That is just my opinion--for what it is worth. There is no substitution for hard work and dedication. I am not perfect, nor is anyone else, but a healthy lifestyle is not replacing a full nutritious meal for a shake.

I totally agree that meal replacemnet is not a long term plan. it is s temporary fix.