Recording a new weight

Options
When do you record a new weight?
I have to maintain the "new" weight for a week - because I can't take the discouragement of having that weight go up a pound or two once I've announced it on MFP.
What about you?

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    1/week. Sundays. Even if it went a little up. I want to know exactly what is going on - but once a day is too much for me.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I record everything, without fail, on Wednesdays. Up or down, it gets recorded. The only exception is that if I have a gain one Wednesday, that I'm sure is false, and on Thursday or Friday it's off, I'll record AGAIN on Thurs/Fri. So, I may have an extra weigh in to make myself feel better, but I never skip one.

ETA: I do weigh myself at least daily, usually twice a day because I like to see how time of day affects things. I only record once a week though.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Saturday morning...before breakfast! :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If I am at the weight for two days in a row, I record it. I am consistent so far, and if I am the same weight for two days, then I don't gain anymore. I never weigh during the day, only in the morning. So the weight throughout the day doesn't count.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I weighed once a week on here, weighing at home every day or so, but I've switched to monthly now.
  • Slhuth
    Slhuth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is the way I do it because I weigh myself every morning, but if it is the same for 2-3 days....that's what I put in MFP