Bra sizes..

Options
Ok here is how much of a difference my weight loss is for my chest.

Sorry..no pictures will be posted. Little to modest for that.

I went from a 42DD to a 38B.

I can wear a push up bra and not have them falling out of cups.

I can wear a wrap dress and not have to put a cami on to contain them.

I can wear cute bras that do not look like grandma's.

Bathing suit shopping will be easier.

My shirts remained buttoned more.

Sports bras..I still wear the lock down ones because I hate bouncing.

I do miss having a big chest but I don't miss the backaches. That is what keeps me from getting new ones. Because I have had big ones and hated it. I can

Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of the DD!!! lol...just sayin.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    me too, well for the first time ever i'm a B....i've been a d and a c but never a b?:huh:
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 F. I was just telling my husband last night that if these bad boys don't shrink then a breast reduction is what my goal weight prize will be for sure. I am so tired of the neck/back problems I can hardly see straight.:sad:
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    i couldn't believe it myself when I got measured. I am like REALLY. wow..

The smallest band size I *might* get down to is a 36. I have some backfat that goes away with more weight loss. I have ribs..and they won't go away.
  • eatkinso
    eatkinso Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :sad: I have this same problem. I am considering deduction myself.. my husband won't like it but he doesn't have to deal with the back pain...and he knows how bad it hurts because I cant mop my floors he does.
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm still a 36D, I bought a sports bra that said it would fit a 36D, but it so doesn't work, I think I need a smaller size or something. (It was only $15 at target...) :( Any recommendations? What is a locked down sports bra?? lol
  • bgirly55
    bgirly55 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I thought that this area would be the first area to go, but I have to say I went from a 38DD to a 34D, therefore lost more around band than cup size. I would actually like to go to a C cup... I myself, would love a reduction surgery!
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 34 C when I was fit--then went to a 42 DD when I gained weight. I've lost 24 pounds, and at least one cup size. Most of my bras aren't fitting, so I'm wearing either sports bras or a few that are on the small side from where I was.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    the girls themselves have gotten bigger. well i guess technically the things around them have gotten smaller and they have stayed the same. i was a 42C and i am down to a 38D so far.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Nice!

So far I have went from a 40G, to a 36DD.... well that was La Senzas opinion but the bras didn't fit, so I am going to a professional shop soon! A 'B" would be awesome.
  • lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I was a 40 DDD and am now a 34 F. I so wanted them to go down and did in the band but went up in the cup! Bras are so very expensive when you have to special order them. I just got a new one and it was over $75. I think the perfect size is a full C which I was when I was like thirteen years old.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I was a 40 DDD and am now a 34 F. I so wanted them to go down and did in the band but went up in the cup! Bras are so very expensive when you have to special order them. I just got a new one and it was over $75. I think the perfect size is a full C which I was when I was like thirteen years old.

I didn't realize your cup would get bigger!!!!
  • Airbear3
    Options
    I'm still a 36D, I bought a sports bra that said it would fit a 36D, but it so doesn't work, I think I need a smaller size or something. (It was only $15 at target...) :( Any recommendations? What is a locked down sports bra?? lol
    under armour! my sister just gave me one and those babies aren't going no where!
  • Airbear3
    Options

I didn't realize your cup would get bigger!!!!
    my cup got smaller but the band went up!:noway:
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    under armour! my sister just gave me one and those babies aren't going no where!

Thanks! Will have to check out the under armor, had to wear a real bra under my sports bra to prevent pain today. lol
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have an under armor sports bra.... no movement from the girls lol
    Love it
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    nice!

i went from a 38 c to a 32 b. truthfully i don't miss my bigger girls. I like the fact that I don't always have to wear a cami with super low cut shirts or dresses, I used to feel self conscious wearing certain necklines because of my chest but now i feel much more comfortable. I also am excited that in my strapless wedding dress (getting married in July) I wont have to invest in an expensive uncomfortable strapless bra, i don't plan on wearing one. The bodice is tight on my chest and holds my little girls just fine lol
  • molmcgee
    molmcgee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So far mine have shrunken from a 36 C to a 36B and I am scared I might go down to an A?!? I hope not. I do miss the C size and have had to buy new bras. I hope my bathing suits I bought last summer still fit...

Even though I miss em, I think it's all worth it. I feel in great shape and really strong right now. Gotta love that.
  • dishonour
    dishonour Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I HOPE mine shrink as I carry on! I'm a 38G and can feel the band becoming more loose, but so far no change on the cup size.
    The pain they cause is unreal, I seriously hope they get down to around a manageable D.
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hope mine do not get smaller.
    Before i had my daughter (3.5 years ago) I was a 34D... After having her I went to a 36DD and have stayed there. I actually like the size, would love to have a lift done but definitely do not want them to shrink past a D cup!!! I have never been small (expect for when I was younger obviously) so I am used to this size and I know my hubby would really miss them if they went smaller then a D.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!