GOAL = Boudoir photo shoot. Yours?

Options

Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    my goal is to see said shoots lol

^ This! hahaha

j/k.....I wish you all of you the best in reaching your goals!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    My goal is that in 2013 I enter and dominate the warrior dash. that and some naked pics so when I get old and can't remember being hot. I have proof. Bwahahaha
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol!!! I'm too chicken to do those, but a nice shot in clothes that shows off my abs and physique sounds good!!! I saw my abs this morning!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    I already have risque photos, but more would never be a bad thing. xD
  • xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am doing a shoot for FI wedding present. Kinda a gist for both of us lol i get to have the pics taken and he gets the prints :)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Same here, plus a tat that starts on my hip and wraps around to my back. :)
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did a boudoir soot at my current weight but want to do one as I lose weight
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    That is such a cool goal! If I ever get married it is definitely something I would do as a groom's gift...or maybe even not, maybe just some photos for me to remember me at this age! I'm horribly self-conscious but I think they would be a good confidence boost!
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    actually its the same plus I want this tattoo

flower%2BSide%2BTattoos.jpg

Yes, an expansive side tattoo is also my ultimate goal. :D
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Is it fair to say I want my body to look like the body I had in the nudie pics I took in high school?

Cause that's really all I want... :P
  • chrisy0316
    Options
    I think I would like to do Pin Up girl photo's and a "How to Look Good Naked" type photo shoot with the picture illuminating the side of a building, something classy that still says to all my ex boyfriends and ex husband "Look at what you can't have!" lol
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Yes! Well, really the boudoir shoot is one of my rewards for reaching my goal but it all ties in together :smile:
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've done those pix already... I want to do naked ones next. No one will ever see them.. but at least I get to say i took them and didnt look disgusting in them. :)

Also I want to hit the beach in a bikini.. I've NEVER done it and I live an hour from SPI.
    No one? This makes me sad. :sad: I know a whole group on here that would LOVE to see them...hell, there's even a whole thread for it! :wink:

There's a thread for it? I mean, just wondering for a purely informational and supportive reason and all.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do a boudoir shoot and so that's what I'm aiming for. Health and fitness combined for weight loss ... I don't want to look good in my clothes, I want to look FABULOUS in far less clothing !

What's your goal?

I know I could google it but I don't want to.What is a boudoir shoot?
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I did a boudoir shoot for my bf for Christmas and my goal is to look way better next time I do them.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Goals: squat and deadlift my bodyweight (appx 130 lbs.). When I get there, I expect to see some exciting changes to my body.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I had some done but I wouldn't mind having better ones...in better shape!!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am definitely doing a boudoir shoot and pole dancing classes!

I've taken pole dancing classes!! Very fun...but it was tough!!! I'd LOVE to do it again....
  • OseaHello
    OseaHello Posts: 28
    Options
    UUUU these are GREAT ideas!!!
  • MrMcUre
    MrMcUre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal isn't really anything TOO out-there. I just wanna' get off my high blood pressure pills and look damned good for my wedding next year. :D