Kickboxing Tutorial (JM Kickboxing Fastfix)

Options
krm0789
krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
I purchased Jillian's new kickboxing video via Amazon Instant Video last night. Loved it, but struggled through the 1st workout because I couldn't figure out some of the moves. Imagine my surprise when the 2nd one started & she mentioned a tutorial-- apparently the Instant version doesn't come with it!

Does anyone know if there's a way to access the tutorial online? Or someone who is familiar with the moves she does, could you point me in the direction of some instructions for those moves? I loved the workout but I foresee an injury in my future if I can't get the moves down.

TIA!

Replies

• Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello

I have only just downloaded it of the JM website and had a quick look. It seems she mainly explains how to position your feet, arms and how to pivot the feet for some of the moves. I am not sure if she explains the actual combos there. I will let you know once I have done it. Also maybe try and email the JM customer service maybe you can download it separately.

Daisy
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi, I purchased this DVD from JM website as well. Actually the first 10-15 minutes she's explaining each and every move plus combos. But I'm still lost- hehe :laugh: :laugh:
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There is a great tutorial at the beginning - I downloaded mine. However, she doesn't do a slow version first when we're actually doing the workout which is very hard to follow because you don't know how to put combos together that fast. I found my arm flailing around while I was kicking. I'm more uncoordinated than I ever imagined. : )
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love JM kickboxing fastfix...the 20min goes by so fast. It took me awhile to get all the moves down even with the tutorial. It just takes some time because she move so fast.