Endomondo

Options
I love this app, it tracks my walks and gives me my average speed so I can track my calories earned here on MFP!

Anyone else use it??

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it! How does it track your walk/speed?
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    gps..

keep watching the market (if you use android) they had it for .49 cents a while back, might have it again..
  • CatAbiOli
    CatAbiOli Posts: 16
    Options
    They have two versions, one's free!! (I wouldn't pay for apps on my phone)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    gps..

keep watching the market (if you use android) they had it for .49 cents a while back, might have it again..

oh...lol obviously, not sure where my brain was there!
    I do have android, i'll have to check it out, curious for sure
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it for my hikes! It's fun to look at the map and see exactly where we went!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    the free one works just fine, I just happened to see it for .49 and figured, hey that's within my pricepoint, why not.. but either way..LOVE the program..
  • cmayfield3
    cmayfield3 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love it! I was using iMapMyRun but it kept losing the GPS signal so my run distance was inaccurate. Endomondo seems much more reliable and I love that it doesn't make you create an account (who needs yet another login/password?).
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip... I just started using "My Tracks" from Google. It's free and provides great tracking of your course on the map as well as a lot of good data. You can also easily export the tracks into Google Maps/Google Earth for viewing off your phone.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Endmondo will upload the information to it's website that way you can see it off your phone too. I love it!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I just started using this app.. (i got it for .49 cents) and it's a great app. Gives you a ton of data.